Welcome to my BLOG

My name is YLLUZ GONZALEZ

This blog is made to work with the field of English IV. This will show the activities in the field during the quarter May to July 2010. WELCOME and I hope you enjoy !!!!!

lunes, 17 de mayo de 2010

Unit 7: Making changes in your life. Change plans and dreams

1.Change/suggestion.

1. I want to change my bedroom
I should to change the colors of the walls

2. I'd like to study architecture
I should to study after graduation

2. I like vs. I'd like.

1. I like dancing
I'd like to dancing in a music video

2. I like heels
I'd like to have many more

3. Bad qualities/ Bad habits.

- Bad Habits: Speak in clas and sleep late.
- Bad qualities: I'm hateful and figh a lot with my sisters

4. Plans and dreams, after graduation.

After graduation as a graphic designer I have to look for work to settle and become independent, I would like to study architecture to fulfill my dream frustrated and have two similar professions, perhaps create my own design firm, also traveling to Italy, Brazil and New York

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario