Welcome to my BLOG

My name is YLLUZ GONZALEZ

This blog is made to work with the field of English IV. This will show the activities in the field during the quarter May to July 2010. WELCOME and I hope you enjoy !!!!!

domingo, 30 de mayo de 2010

Unit 9: The mind

Early memories

A memory about...

my house: Before it was very spacious
my parents: When they took me to school in elementary school
my brothers or sisters: Small saw on TV the Power Rangers
my grandparents: They were very affectionate with me and my brothers
food: Chicken soup I was preparing my grandmother every Sunday
my friends: When we were in school pranks
my toys: My pikachu doll which I keep still
music: The dancing dog... hahaha
school: my graduation and outputs with the promo
a vacation: The trip to Merida, where we ran in the rain, it was too cold.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario